Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Incase you missed it..

I'm in Ah! This news will leave you asking yourself many questions. With content like Arnold Schwarzenegger



planning to sue oil companies for 'KNOWINGLY Killing people all over the world'. Then we have
Boeing is getting ready to sell flying taxies? WHAT? Flying taxies? I am shocked almost everyday about some net tech. It's awesome. I really didn't think I would actually see this in my lifetime. But here I am. Actually witnessing the technology happen.



I really never thought I would be the CEO of  my own energy company either, but here I am, and loving it! Finding Powur platform is also a new tech taking shape while disrupting & decentralizing the entire energy industry. We are talking a 6-trillion dollar industry that has been controling how you get and consume your energy for over a centery! We are litterally cutting millions of pounds of CO2 from our atmosphere. Like I said, the tech is awesome!

Here are a few more articles to catch you up to speed.

COSTA RICA HAS JUST RUN ON 100 PERCENT RENEWABLE ENERGY FOR 300 DAYS

MAJORITY OF REALTORS SAY CLIENTS INTERESTED IN SUSTAINABILITY


(CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE OF MY POWUR PRESS)
I hope the incredible news on this site inspires you and I encourage you to discover the benefits of going solar for yourself by clicking GoSolar. Learn how you can join our movement to connect the world to sustainable technologies and get paid by clicking Learn.

Thank you,

Dave Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment