Thursday, October 19, 2017

A little about how I got started.

First a little about my story.

Karen and I have been Married for almost nine years and together for a little over ten years. One day, a little over a year ago, Karen and I were on our way to visit her father in the state of Washington. On our way we were talking about solar energy, and how it would be great to build a solar city. A few months later, I was watching a video on Facebook that sparked my interest. The original video talked about this company called Powur that partnered up with another company called Solar City.

Immediately, I thought of the conversation that we had on our way to Washington, about building a Solar City. I called Karen in to come see this video. After about a minute or so, Karen tells me, "You gotta do this!" I said, well let me check it out. So I filled in a few details and soon after, I got a call from a Powur Advisor. He answered all of my questions honestly and gave me a good feeling. So I then started my search to make sure this was a legit company. Sure enough, I was impressed with my search results. This was a legitimate company working to help accelerate the adoption of clean energy.

At first, we didn't have the money to get our license to the platform, but, I moved a few things around and found a way to come up with most of it. The Advisor then did the unexpected and offered to help me with the last few bucks I needed. I was in shock and had never before seen someone believe in their business so much that he was willing to kick me down the last little bit I needed. That told me I was in the right place.

A few months latter, Powur saw a change coming and acted quickly. They then opened up their platform from one provider to multiple providers, and Powur 2.0 was born. Things were really kicking off for me, so Karen decided it was time for her to get her license as well. And a new Independent Powur Advisor was added to the team. 

Karen works hard, and keeps her full time job while building her business with the Powur platform part time. She is extremely passionate about our planet and the environment, and is always happy to offer you information and free evaluations for solar energy.

As for me, I work at it full time. I face a few health challenges and before joining up with Powur, I was supper depressed. But, I found my purpose and joy! I have always loved helping people, and have always carried concern for the environment. I used to feel like there wasn't anything I could do to make a difference. Thankfully, I was wrong! Powur gave me a chance to do something better, a way to move up and grow. Over the last year, I have improved my life ten fold! I can't wait to wake up and get started each and every morning. The personal development training that I get is unmatched. I feel alive, inspired, and motivated to talk to everyone I meet about solar energy and other renewables. I feel the difference, my family see's the difference and I love it! I recommend watching this video to see if Powur is right for you. [WATCH HERE]

No comments:

Post a Comment